Welcome to OLY WOOD!
You can see puzzle designs and learning toys in our store.
• ABOUT PUZZLE •
How wonderful the world is around! From childhood, the kid is interested in everything that surrounds him, because he has a natural craving for knowledge! The best way to keep that interest alive is by playing.
Interhemispheric boards or labyrinths, graphomotor stencil, "Hemispheric board" - a simulator for the development of interhemispheric interaction in children.
Ideal gift for children. Wooden stencil set Montessori materials - ideal for the development of imagination, spatial thinking, logic, motor skills and perseverance.
How to use learning board ?
Install boards on the tablet so that the images are mirrored with respect to each other. After installation, use the stylus to move along the outline of the drawing, first in turn with each hand, and then with both hands at the same time. You can also put a leaf and draw lines with a felt-tip pen, pencil or pen of your choice.
The Set includes:
- 12 stencils;
- 2 wooden wand.
In our design, we follow all basics of the Montessori Puzzle - natural materials and smooth structure. The puzzle supports the Montessori teaching methods and can become one of your favorite educational toys.
• FACILITIES OF THIS PUZZLE •
Montessori stencils set can be used for lessons with children both in preschool and at home.
The stencils set develops useful qualities:
• trains concentration, attention, perseverance;
• has a positive effect on visual memory;
• teaches to think strategically, calculating moves in advance;
• develops spatial thinking;
• develops motor skills.
• MORE ABOUT THE PUZZLE •
Our wooden educational toys are safe because they are made from high-quality birch plywood and non-toxic paints;
The stencils base has the following dimensions:
• height: 5.9 inches (15 cm);
• length: 11 inches (28 cm);
• board thickness: 0.24 inches (6 mm).
Please note, colors might vary due to computer monitor settings and lightening.
WARNING FOR SAFE USE!
• Do NOT LEAVE the child alone while he/she is playing the puzzle.
• Ensure that the child does not take small parts for him.