Welcome to OLY WOOD!
You can see puzzle designs and learning toys in our store.
How wonderful the world is around! From childhood, the kid is interested in everything that surrounds him, because he has a natural craving for knowledge! The best way to keep that interest alive is by playing.
The numbers busy board creates a comfortable and interesting object environment around the child. The main principle is that the child himself understands what needs to be done with the toy. And, in addition to the development of logical thinking, it develops motor skills, coordination, sensory skills. Inspired by Montessori math materials this wooden puzzle is also a good addition to early toddler puzzles - sooner is better. Want to make parents happy, learning toys as kids gifts is what they really appreciate. Wooden toys are the answer to useful & valuable mathematics gift.
Puzzle - natural materials and smooth structure. The puzzle supports the Montessori teaching methods and can become one of your favorite educational toys.
Available for purchase:
FACILITIES OF THIS PUZZLE
Numbers puzzle can be used for lessons with children both in preschool and at home.
Numbers puzzle develops useful qualities:
- trains concentration, attention, perseverance;
- all numbers go in order, so the child will learn to make all correct;
- has a positive effect on visual memory;
- teaches to think strategically, calculating moves in advance;
- develops spatial thinking;
- develops motor skills;
- expands mathematical abilities;
- forms communication skills, develops competent coherent speech.
MORE ABOUT THE PUZZLE
Our wooden educational toys are safe because they are made from high-quality birch plywood and non-toxic paints;
Numbers puzzle has the following dimensions:
- height: 7.9 inches (20 cm);
- length: 11.4 inches (29 cm);
- board thickness: 0.24 inches (6 mm).
Please note, colors might vary due to computer monitor settings and lightening.
WARNING FOR SAFE USE!
- Do NOT LEAVE the child alone while he/she is playing the puzzle.
- Ensure that the child does not take small parts for him.