ANIMAL WORLD MAP PUZZLE
Welcome to OLY WOOD!
You can see puzzle designs and learning toys in our store.
How wonderful the world is around! From childhood, the kid is interested in everything that surrounds him, because he has a natural craving for knowledge! The best way to keep that interest alive is by playing.
As parents, we often think this to ourselves, and we want the best for our child. But what if the little baby is too young for traveling? However, it is still possible! We found a simple solution, Montessori Toys - a wooden world map puzzle that includes Continents and Oceans. We use a scaled-down version of all continents and oceans which enables the child to get to know more about our planet. With our puzzle, you can travel around the world without leaving your home.
The world map puzzle will help your child explore the world, learn the get to know continents, oceans, animals, expand vocabulary, learn new words! The game is useful not only for children, but also for adults.
In our design, we follow all basics of the Montessori Puzzle - natural materials and smooth structure. The puzzle supports the Montessori teaching methods and can become one of your favorite educational toys.
Available for purchase:
FACILITIES OF THIS PUZZLE
Montessori world map puzzle can be used for lessons with children both in preschool and at home.
The world map puzzle develops useful qualities:
- trains concentration, attention, perseverance;
- has a positive effect on visual memory;
- teaches to think strategically, calculating moves in advance;
- develops spatial thinking;
- develops motor skills;
- forms communication skills, develops competent coherent speech.
MORE ABOUT THE PUZZLE
Our wooden educational toys are safe because they are made from high-quality birch plywood and non-toxic paints;
The world map puzzle has the following dimensions:
- height: 11.8 inches (30 cm);
- length: 16.9 inches (43 cm);
- board thickness: 0.35 inches (9 mm).
Please note, colors might vary due to computer monitor settings and lightening.
WARNING FOR SAFE USE!
- Do NOT LEAVE the child alone while he/she is playing the puzzle.
- Ensure that the child does not take small parts for him.